Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How to Control Hair Loss Naturally

If you are looking for the best hair loss treatment, think about herbs. They are cheap, effective and with minimal collateral negative effects. I say it for personal experience. At my 64 years, I warned suddenly the abundant fall of my hair. I was going, inevitably to a severe baldness.It was necessary to do something and soon. Already I had cured myself of a painful illness, (incurable disease, according to science) using a simple and natural treatment.

Then turned to natural medicine and I decided to experiment and find an effective remedy to stop the fall of my hair. I remembered that my mother wore a long hair, silky and healthy by washing her hair daily with water of rosemary.

San Juan of Yanac



San Juan is a rural community, located in the Department of Cajamarca, 800 kms. to the north of Lima, capital city of Peru. It is located 2200 m. on the sea level. Its climate is healthy, its fresh air and its splendid sun. People are kind but poor.

Help Us




The funds obtained through the sale of my healthy products and my homemade lotion to which I call: The Best Natural Hair Loss Treatment, is destined to help children and the elderly poor of my people of San Juan Yanac.

Numerous benefits for the health have been associated with the rosemary. Traditionally it has believed itself providing that stimulates and improves the memory. Modern studies demonstrate that the rosemary contains substances that anticipate the loss of neurotransmitters in the brain.The rosemary also has tranquilizing effects for the nerves and can stimulate the circulatory system. It is effective to attack the fall of the hair and to stimulate the growth of the follicles and to promote blood stream of the hairy leather.

Another interesting plant is sage. Sage has antimicrobial and antiviral effects and is often used in hair care to combat greasy and oily hair by regulating the sebum production of the scalp. In ancient times sage applications were considered the most effective natural therapies to reverse baldness and restore the dark colour of greying hair

I found another classic product for hair care is the apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar helps to whom suffer from eczema. It has had surprising results in whom are losing the hair for deficiency in the tissues. For its alkalizing effcets helps support the appropriate PH of the blood. Its use is classic in rinsing to cut the fat of the hair and to communicate sheen and body.
I was trying, experimenting and adding other plants and natural components and obtained a lotion that I started using at once. To only 15 days of using the lotion every day, it stopped drastically the fall of my hair. My hair was proving to be strong, healthy and lustrous.

An Unexpected Mistake

Trying to improve the formula I added an element that had disastrous consequences. My hair started falling down again. What had happened? I discovered that this element was highly alkaline and was debilitating my hair. I learned that the hair is lightly acid and immediately corrected the mistake. I eliminated this harmful component and supported the formula in a suitable PH.The result has been widely satisfactory.

The hair generally has a pH between 4.5 and 6.7, so the hair is acidic. Most products that are used in hairdressing and beauty salons cause chemical reactions in the hair because they act with an alkaline pH, this may result that the cuticle is opened and the stem to swell, changing the structure of it, making it porous, lacking brightness, rough, dry and in some cases by poor handling of them was even until the total destruction of the hair.

So using different plants such as Geranium, basil, parsley, chamomile, sage and other, and combine them with other elements and supporting a suitable PH (4.5 – 6) it is possible to control naturally the fall of the hair to keep it beautiful and healthy.

Luis Quiroz R. is a Peruvian journalist, founder of the "World Movement of Direct Help to the Poor". He currently writes about natural health.

http://www.hairlossnaturalsolution.com/
http://www.themiracleofsharing.org//

No comments:

Post a Comment